- Which system and plan am I enrolled in?
This depends on your job, employer, and enrollment date. To confirm your system and plan refer to your yearly Personal Statement of Benefits issued in September, check with your employer or contact a retirement benefits specialist.
Worksheets are for normal service retirement only. You can use them to calculate the Basic Allowance. You will need to print them out and complete them by hand.
Employees and Teachers Pension System
- Online Calculator (coming soon)
- Alternate Contributory
Employees and Teachers Retirement System
- Plan C (Bifurcated plan) for:
Law Enforcement Officers' Pension System
State Police Retirement System
Correctional Officers' Retirement System
Judges' Retirement System
Legislative Pension Plan
Local Fire and Police Pension System
- Worksheet for members who do participate in Social Security
- Worksheet for members who do not participate in Social Security
- Worksheet for members who transferred from the Employees' Retirement System